Graduates of the Integrated Health Care MIHC program from Arizona State University are prepared to develop, implement, evaluate and sustain integrated care delivery in diverse health care settings. Through the Master of Integrated Health Care program, students gain management-level knowledge in health care operations, financial management, quality improvement, big data analytics, evidence-based practice, interprofessional leadership and team work, and strategic planning. Students apply their knowledge and advance their competencies through a final project as they assist a health care system to further an existing or emerging integrated care program.
Master of Integrated Health Care graduates have the competencies to serve as managers in primary care clinics, hospitals, mental health and substance abuse treatment programs, health plan disease management and employer-based wellness programs, and other innovative integrated care settings.
- Integrated Health Care: The Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Evidence-based Integrated Health Care
- Integrated Health Care Process Improvement
- Integrated Care Business Operations
- Strategic Business Planning and Big Data
- Financial Management
- Interprofessional Consultation, Leadership and Teamwork in Integrated Health Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Informatics View 488 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the College of Health Solutions.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a minimum of a bachelor's degree in social or behavioral sciences, health, business, public health, management or a related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- personal statement
- official transcripts
- curriculum vitae
- letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
International17560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17560 USD per year during 12 months.
National17560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17560 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State16248 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16248 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.