The Human Systems Engineering MSc program from Arizona State University is hands-on and challenging, and the field is growing quickly, creating opportunities for further study and employment. The areas of application include consumer psychology, human factors and user-experience design, industrial and organizational psychology, and learning design.
This master's degree program prepares students for industry and government careers in positions such as:
- game designer
- human factors engineer
- human systems integrator
- information systems designer
- interface designer
- military scientist
- user experience designer
- usability engineer
Graduates may work as a member of a design team for a product or system.
Recent graduates are working at places like Intel, Boeing, GoDaddy, Mayo Clinic, PayPal, Motorola, Google and the Air Force Research Lab. Recipients of this ASU master's degree also have gone on to pursue doctorates at ASU and other prestigious institutions.
- Methods and Tools in Applied Cognitive Science
- Intermediate Statistics for Human Systems Engineering
- Data Analytics: Modeling Human Subjects Data
- Human Systems Engineering
- Applied Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology Cognitive Sciences View 301 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in psychology or a related field (including engineering, computer science or business) from a regionally accredited institution.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- official GRE general exam scores
- statement of purpose describing professional and academic aspirations
- three letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Mesa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.