This Economics and Economic Analysis programme from University of Groningen is for students who want to broaden their view on important economic topics by bringing in a comparative perspective.
You will obtain two degrees: MSc in Economics (Groningen) and the Master Economic Analysis (Santiago de Chile).
- The programme provides you with excellent skills enabling to analyse policies and economic decisions, both in public and private areas.
- As a graduate of this programme, you will be able to work in positions in which you contribute to economic decision-making processes.
- This can be in (inter)national government bodies, public organisations and private corporations like financial institutions, multinationals and consultancy firms. In addition, economists can work as researchers in academia, business or governmental agencies. You can also use your expertise to write for journals and newspapers.
EQUIS and AACSB accredited
- Economics of Education
- Economics of Health
- Sustainable Economic Development
- Public Finance
- Infrastructure Concession Economics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Groningen and/or in Netherlands, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A GMAT/GRE test is required from all candidates who obtained their bachelor's degree from a university in a non-EU/EEA country.
- Both GMAT and GRE are now being offered by mba.com and ETS as an online option to take from home worldwide.
- IELTS Academic overall score 6.5 (Speaking 6, Writing 6.5); TOEFL internet-based overall score 90 (Speaking 20, Writing 24); C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency (with minimum score 180).
- To be eligible for this Double Degree, you need to start with the University of Groningen MSc in Economics.
International16201 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16201 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.