Through engaging course discussions, project-based learning and exposure to industry leaders, students are equipped with techniques and skills to help organizations become more efficient and effective along their supply chains.
MS in Supply Chain Management and Logistics students have the opportunity to take courses in analytics and management to position themselves for multifaceted supply chain roles. Students learn about the application of disruptive technologies within supply chains through LeBow’s SAP Next-Gen Lab and competitions that are held in collaboration with industry supply chain leaders.
CareerJob Placement Industries
Graduates with a Master of Science in Supply Chain Management and Logistics degree program at Drexel University find careers working in many of the following industries:
- Transportation and logistics
Drexel University LeBow College of Business is among the elite to be accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Decision Models and Simulation
- Supply Chain Management
- Statistics for Business Analytics
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics Capstone Project
- Management of Service Firms
- Advanced Supply Chain Management
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Artificial Intelligence View 144 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Letter(s) of Recommendation One letter of recommendation is required. Professional or academic recommendations are accepted.
- Standardized Test Scores : Our Admissions Committee prefers a minimum GMAT test score of 570 or above, or a combined GRE score of 310 or above.
- Professional Resumé
International1139 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1139 USD per credit during 18 months.
National1139 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1139 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.