Drexel LeBow’s MBA fosters professional development and advancement by enhancing the leadership, problem solving and project management skills needed to succeed in any industry. Our AACSB-accredited plan of study will prepare you to take your career to the next level through comprehensive business education that explores a wide range of disciplines including finance, marketing, and business analytics.
The Master's in Business Administration program at Drexel University curriculum leverages the University’s comprehensive resources, allowing you to tailor your program of study to focus on traditional areas of business and/or combine your core coursework with fields from a variety of disciplines. Through MBA concentrations and graduate minors, you have the flexibility to create a completely unique interdisciplinary plan of study suited to your specific career goals.
Drexel University LeBow College of Business is among the elite to be accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Essentials of Financial Reporting
- Analyzing Legal Options in Decision-Making
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Financial Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Managing and Leading the Total Enterprise
- MBA Capstone
- Marketing Strategy
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1487 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Outside transcript evaluation is not required — However, you still need complete, official transcripts and proof of degree conferral for all completed programs, as well as translations of all non-English documents. Many institutions will send transcripts in English only upon request, so please make sure to verify that they will do so. If your institution is unable to send an English translation, you will need to obtain one from World Education Services (WES) or another approved agency.
- Minimum TOEFL Score — 600 (paper exam), 90 (computer exam)
- Minimum IELTS Score — 6.5
International39180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1306 USD per credit during 18 months.
National39180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1306 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.