The Molecular and Cellular Biology MSc program from Arizona State University encourages interdisciplinary, innovative, world-class research. It allows students to choose from a diverse range of research and training opportunities that extend beyond the traditional boundaries of biological research.
A master's degree in molecular and cellular biology provides strong preparation for academic careers from community colleges to research universities. The skills and knowledge obtained in this program are also valuable for government careers in federal and state agencies, and for careers in industry and nongovernmental organizations.
Career examples include:
- food, agriculture and health care scientists in academic, private and industrial labs
- instructors at community colleges
- researchers and technicians in government labs and non-profit organizations
- science teachers in elementary and high schools
- Advanced Molecular and Cellular Sciences
- Molecular and Cellular Biology Colloquium
- Molecular Genetics and Genomics
- Responsible Conduct of Research in Life Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Genetics View 495 other Masters in Genetics in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in the biological sciences, biochemistry or a closely related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
Applicants must submit the following:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- academic record form
- personal statement
- curriculum vitae or resume
- GRE scores
- three letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
International26460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26460 USD per year during 12 months.
National24498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24498 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12014 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12014 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.