The Interior Design MSD program from Arizona State University encourages the investigation of creativity, innovation and critical thinking while acknowledging the importance of cultural and historical precedent. This program helps students develop an understanding of contemporary interior design issues through specialized research and design skills. This concentration prepares students with prior interior design training for more specialized career fields and for a career in academia.
Graduates from this program can expect to go into interior design research or higher education instruction; the program is also good preparation for entry into PhD programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Contemporary Design Theory
- Qualitative Research Design
- Interior Design Studio
- History of Interior Design
- Construction Documents
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design View 536 other Masters in Design in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in graphic design, industrial design, interior design or a related design discipline from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- letter of intent
- contact information of three references
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 24 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.