Why study Landscape Architecture?
The Landscape Architecture program at the University of Cincinnati surpasses the minimum expectations of accreditation to produce graduates who are prepared for leadership and interdisciplinary teamwork that will sustain the urban, regional, and global landscape in a prosperous and dynamic equilibrium. The MLA program at the University of Cincinnati is distinguished by Cooperative Education (Co-op).
- Sustainable Sites III Studio
- Sustainable Sites III Seminar
- Professional Development for Master of Landscape Architecture
- Landscape Architecture Colloquium II
- First Co-op for Master of Landscape Architecture
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We strongly suggest that application materials be received prior to January 15 to assure first consideration for a financial award from the School of Planning
DisciplinesDesign Landscape Architecture View 592 other Masters in Design in United States
- Completion of a University Application for Graduate Study that requires a nonrefundable $65 application fee ($5 surcharge for international applicants).
- Unofficial transcript(s) from all colleges/universities attended
- A Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture (for MLA II program options only)
- A professional resumé
- A digital portfolio
- A statement of interest
- Submission of three letters of recommendation from persons familiar with your potential to complete professional graduate study
International26644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26644 USD per year during 24 months.
National26644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26644 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State14902 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14902 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Cincinnati
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.