You will gain a knowledge of art works and artists, of major issues in the art market, of its functioning and its practices in France and abroad.
Our Art Market Management programme at École EAC will give you the foundations to study and research in order to conceive and execute a project.
Thanks to our efficient and active internship office, 80% of our alumni found a job within 3 months, 15% between 3 and 6 months, and 5% in more than 6 months.
More informationVisit official programme website
Tutorial courses / Workshops
- Management And Entrepreneurship
- Work Art And Pieces Of Art Evaluation Methods
- Study And Analysis Methodology
- Professional Conduct Of Project Methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 13 other Masters in Visual Arts in France
- Fill out the application form and send it to the international admission department.
- The candidate must make sure that he has all the needed prerequisite to be able to follow the different programmes.
- In addition to the application file, international students have to do an orientation interview via Skype, organized by the International Relations department.
International3950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Paris, Year 4 and 5: 7,900€
- Lyon, Year 4 and 5: 7,400€
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.