Students cannot apply to the Distance Learning Communication Sciences and Disorders - Online program offered by the University of Cincinnati without first joining one of two cohorts that will move eligible students through the program together.
The Distance Learning program is restricted to two cohorts: TTI (Testing & Training International), a private company based in New York who work with students in the New York City area and in Israel, and ACinD (Akron, Cincinnati Distance) for Ohio, Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana residents only.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Neurogenic Language Disorders
- Clinical Practicum in Speech-Language Pathology
- Voice Disorders
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 82 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- Bachelor's degree. Unofficial transcripts are used for admissions review. For students who enroll in the program, an official transcript with Bachelor's degree posted must be received by the CSD department prior to the beginning of the first semester.
- A grade of "B-" or better is required in communication sciences and disorders courses (see courses below with an *).
- A "B-" or better is also strongly recommended for all ASHA required courses.
International26644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26644 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National26644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26644 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State14902 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14902 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.