The Civil Engineering courses and research offered by the University of Cincinnati encompass structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, transportation engineering, and construction engineering. Additional details are available from the Department's website.
Career ProspectsThe Department of Civil and Architectural Engineering and Construction Management offers specialized graduate programs in all areas of civil engineering. These programs stress research and independent study in addition to course work, and lead to the Master of Engineering (MEng), the Master of Science (MS), or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degrees in civil engineering.
- Advanced Building Mechanical Systems
- Modeling and Simulation of Building Energy Systems
- Sustainable Construction and LEED
- Applied Data Analysis for Building Energy Efficiency
- Environmental Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Ethnic Studies View 438 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Transcript(s) and Degree Certificates (unofficial transcripts are used for admissions review, only admitted applicants submit official transcripts)
- Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
International26644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26644 USD per year during 24 months.
National26644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26644 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State14902 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14902 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Cincinnati
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.