The CEMS Master in International Management at Nova School of Business and Economics sustains excellence and rigor while preparing the leaders of tomorrow to contribute to an open, sustainable, and more inclusive world.
Stand-out features of the program include:
- The academic expertise, corporate insight and social responsibility of a global alliance of 32 top business schools and universities, 70 multinational companies and NGOs
- The uniquely rich and diverse learning experience of studying alongside 12000+ peers from all corners of the globe
- A unique international network, both during studies and after graduation
CEMS graduates make their first steps into working life in a wide variety of sectors and work positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Brand Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Customer Relationship Management
- Digital Marketing
- Doing Business in China
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies International Business View 12 other Masters in International Business in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English CV with photo
- Proof of English proficiency
- Up-to-date undergraduate transcript with courses, grades, and ECTS
- Proof of ability in a second foreign language, if available
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9567 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19134 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA9567 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19134 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.