Linguistics and Literature - English on the Masters level at the University of Antwerp builds on the basic competences, skills and attitudes that the students have acquired in the bachelor’s programme of Linguistics and Literature and offers an in depth training that is closely connected with current scientific research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Beckett seminar
- Stevens Seminar
- The American historical novel after 1950
- New York City in Twentieth-Centurv Literature
- Women Writers in Modern British Literature
- Constructing Age in Modern Literature
- IJosn:e Seminar
- Children's Literature Summer School
- Phonetics and phonology
- Curriculum and syllabus design
- Language Variation and Change in Adults
- English Sociolinguistics
- Fieldwork in English Linguistics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Direct: academic bachelor of linguistics and literature; NL: bachelor X language and culture (X= German, English, Italian, Dutch, Spanish), bachelor X Language and Culture (X= German, English, Italian, Dutch, Spanish)
- With permission: other academic bachelors
- With bridging programme: professional bachelor of education: secundary education - option German, English, French or Dutch, professional bachelor of office management (major: business translator-interpreter, management assistant or international management assistant), professional bachelor of journalism after permission; NL: HBO bachelor Business Administration, Business management, International Business and Languages, teacher 2nd level French, English or Dutcha
International5800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5800 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA947 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 947 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.