Biopharmaceutical drugs are transforming the way we treat patients, fighting global diseases such as cancer and inflammatory diseases such as arthritis. Many pharmaceutical companies are expanding their biopharmaceutical capability, which is creating demand for talented, well-trained people.
- This Biopharmaceutical Development (Industrial Placement) programme at University of Leeds is designed to train talented scientists wishing to pursue a career in drug development in the international biopharmaceutical industry.
- This course will give you a high amount of exposure to senior industrialists working as tutors throughout the course: an ideal opportunity for you to obtain career advice. You’ll also work in industry full time for 12 months, which is an outstanding opportunity for you to gain experience and develop a competitive career plan.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Biopharmaceutical Development Pathway
- Biopharmaceutical Drug Discovery and Non-clinical testing
- Manufacturing Biopharmaceuticals
- Biopharmaceutical Development: Clinical
- Commercialising Biopharmaceutical Products
- Integrated Drug Development Plan
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 20 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Pharmacy Biotechnology View 276 other Masters in Biomedicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should normally have a bachelor’s degree with at least a 2:1 or equivalent in a Biological Sciences subject (with a substantial proportion of ‘molecular’ content), Bioprocessing or Biochemical Engineering, but relevant experience may be taken into account.
- In addition, you’ll need to demonstrate leadership potential, which might be evidenced from academic, sporting, volunteering or other professional experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.