The aim of the Design and Applied Arts (Glass) course from the University of Wolverhampton is to provide a framework that will guide your enquiry within your subject specialism.
Potential Career Paths
Employment opportunities include:
- Self-employment: Establishing yourself in your own business, or as a sole trader or freelance designer.
- A career in design, practice and/or industry in the UK and internationally.
- Advancement in current employment: education, public sector or the creative industries.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Defining practice in design and applied arts
- Creative enquiry
- Integrating concepts and practice in design and applied arts
- Critical, contextual and theoretical frameworks
- Critical realisation of practice in design and applied arts
- Critical contexts and audiences
- Professional practice and enterprise
- Masters Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Direct applications can be made any time prior to the course start date but we will need sufficient time to process it.
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Liberal Arts View 132 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United Kingdom
- You should have a good Honours degree (2:1) or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- You are also encouraged to apply if you have significant professional experience in a relevant subject.
- If you have a 2:2 honours degree (or lower) in a relevant subject, you can be registered for a prescribed Postgraduate Certificate. Successful completion of the Postgraduate Certificate programme will allow you to progress to the Postgraduate Diploma.
International13650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13650 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6400 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Home/EU Part-time: £3200 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.