The Master of Science in Global Energy Management (GEM) program from University of Colorado Denver is a business and leadership degree, offered in a hybrid format that turns today’s energy professionals into tomorrow’s leaders. The hybrid format includes online coursework and a four-day on-campus weekend held in Denver every three months.
Graduate with the business acumen of an MBA, paired with a future-proof global perspective of the energy industry that spans all sectors. This degree prepares you to advance in your current field or to shift into a new role or sector.
Benefits of the program include:
- Only energy program to offer an Executive in Residence program to give you access to leaders in the industry
- Taught by energy practitioners with extensive experience across a number of industries
- Hybrid format allows you to continue your education while working full-time from anywhere in the world
- Global energy economics
- Environmental, regulatory, legal, and political environment in the energy industry
- Technical aspects of energy science
- Leadership and decision making in the global energy environment
- Managerial accounting in global energy markets
- Strategic human capital management in the global energy environment
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering View 150 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
- Application fee
- Online application
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT score—waivers available
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended
- English language proficiency—international applicants only
International36000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National36000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.