- Understand and master core concepts and methods in the application in business practiced in a digitalized and globalized worl economy.
- Deal with complex issues both systematically and creatively in diverse and international context.
- Frame business activities and decisions in ethical and human values.
- Operate effectively across borders in business and other international contexts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The hybrid format allows you to personalize and make learning more flexible, through permanent "training".
In the hybrid classroom model, technology is integrated as one more element of the learning process that guarantees the continuity of training at all times. Your academic itinerary will begin with the core subjects (common to all masters), then the specialization subjects (specific to your master's degree) and in the optional module you can add subjects of your interest to design your own profile and cover any gaps by reinforcing the areas that you decide. In the end, the Final Master Project will follow.
Specific skills that are essential to work in a professional position. These subjects provide students with the theoretical knowledge and the ability to use the necessary tools. Their "knowhow".
Skills that develop students’ professional profile by working on critical thinking, management skills in leadership, communication, teamwork, and ethics. These subjects raise students' awareness and provide them with the necessary elements to be a global and responsible citizen in their professional and personal life.
- Business strategy in global environments
- Business as a global and ethical citizen
- Innovation in a disruptive world
- Critical thinking and the art of decision-making
- Conscious leadership
- Persuasive communication
- International business management
- Emerging technologies for information systems
- Marketing by ESIC
- Digital business
- World market workshops
- Operations & project management
- Economic models and systems
- Financial analysis and stakeholder value. The triple bottom line
- Organisational culture and models
- Introduction to international business
- International business environment
- Accounting for managers
- International business policy
- Managing global production and technology
- International marketing
- Consumer analysis in emerging markets
- International business law
- International business policy
- Corporate finance
- Enhancing talent and munging people
- Data Modeling for decision-making Chinese culture
- Chinese language
- Optional SISU subjects
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 63 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.