- Understand and master core concepts and methods in the application in business practiced in a digitalized and globalized worl economy.
- Deal with complex issues both systematically and creatively in diverse and international context.
- Frame business activities and decisions in ethical and human values.
- Operate effectively across borders in business and other international contexts.
- The hybrid format allows you to personalize and make learning more flexible, through permanent "training".
- In the hybrid classroom model, technology is integrated as one more element of the learning process that guarantees the continuity of training at all times. Your academic itinerary will begin with the core subjects (common to all masters), then the specialization subjects (specific to your master's degree) and in the optional module you can add subjects of your interest to design your own profile and cover any gaps by reinforcing the areas that you decide. In the end, the Final Master Project will follow.
Skills that develop students’ professional profile by working on critical thinking, management skills in leadership, communication, teamwork, and ethics. These subjects raise students' awareness and provide them with the necessary elements to be a global and responsible citizen in their professional and personal life.
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 65 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Photocopy of the DNI or Passport in case of being a foreign student.
- An updated CV.
- 2 color passport size photographs.
- Certificate of grades and copy of the university degree. For a Master's Degree (official): If you have studied in a system outside the European Higher Education Area, both documents must be legalized by Apostille from The Hague or through diplomatic channels. Likewise, international students must present a letter certifying that the studies completed give access to a Master's program in their country of origin.
- Letter of recommendation
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.