In the Department of Health Systems, Management & Policy, you’ll have access to faculty with a wide range of expertise—from disaster preparedness to rural populations to the economic impact of health policies, we do it all.
Quick facts, careers, and skills
When you leave this Public Health - Health Systems, Management and Policy program from University of Colorado Denver, you’ll be ready to be on the front lines of advocacy in any public health field.
- Policy analyst
- Healthcare manager
- Health services researcher
- Healthcare consultant
- & more
- Data analysis
- Policy implementation
- Leadership and advocacy
- Resource management
- & more
- Applied Biostatistics
- Social & Behavioral Factors & Health
- Occupational & Environmental Health
- Foundations in Public Health
- Health Equity
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Public Policy View 1559 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Colorado Denver and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You must have received a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- You must have obtained a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale. If your GPA is below 3.00, you should include an explanation of why it fell below the minimum score and how you plan to address any prior academic deficiences.
- Three letters of recommendation are required.
- Your personal statement should be two pages in length, single-spaced, and should address your career goals and reason for applying to the program.
- Resume or CV
- Optional GRE scores
International28392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1352 USD per credit during 24 months.
National28392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1352 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State17493 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 833 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.