The Master’s degree in International Business Management program at the University of Bordeaux is dedicated to the general field of international business management with a specialization in geopolitics and cross cultural management. This generalist program has a strong analysis-oriented focus, aimed at understanding the global business environment.
An extensive first semester curriculum, based on theoretical learning, provides a clear understanding of the real challenges facing managers and organizations operating in a global context. The second semester focuses on practical experience with a 6-month internship, to be carried out in France preferably.
After this Master program?
The International Business Management program develops not only new skills but also new ways of thinking. Providing advanced training in business and management, the Master degree represents a true asset to students wishing to launch an international career.
- French as a foreign language
- International business law
- International trade practices
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Doing business in France (including visits to French companies)
- International strategic management
- Wine business economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business View 173 other Masters in Management Studies in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have completed, with honors, a Bachelor degree (4 year program), or a 4 year/240 ECTS equivalent course. In addition, one or two years of professional experience within an international environment is welcome.
- For the study field, degrees in Business Administration, Management, Economics and Law are favored, however all specialties are accepted.
- Official transcripts
- Copies of all previous diplomas
- Passport copy (or ID card if European)
- Cover letter and CV (in English)
- Certificate of English language level
- Passport photo
International5240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5240 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA5240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5240 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Bordeaux
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.