As a student in this MA in Research and Evaluation Methods program from University of Colorado Denver, you’ll be encouraged to examine real-world challenges impacting education and society today. You’ll learn how to address real life challenges through research and evaluation studies: from defining problems to conducting the study itself. In addition to basic coursework, you’ll develop skills using software and learn using real life data in practicums and internships.
You’ll learn to solve important assessment questions by:
- Skillfully identifying and articulating questions to ask in urban and rural environments
- Recognizing appropriate sources of information to collect data
- Designing methods of data collection such as questionnaires and interview protocols
- Analyzing data using quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods
- Using Excel, SPSS, Dedoose, Qualtrics and other data analysis software programs
- Interpreting data and preparing presentations and reports
- Basic Statistics
- Doctoral Seminar in Research Methods
- Intermediate Statistics
- Methods of Qualitative Inquiry
- Program Evaluation in Schools
- Single Case Research Design for Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Research Statistics View 441 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Colorado Denver and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 3 recommendation letters
- Official Transcripts from all institutions attended
- If applying for an endorsement, proof of teaching license or special services license is required
- Written Statement: Describe your interest in the program, your special strengths, and the goals you hope to achieve through your work in the program
- $50.00 application fee
- International Applicants only: Proof of English Language Proficiency (International applicants should review the following information regarding English language proficiency)
- Admissions Interview: An interview may be required as part of the admissions process. If so, applicants will be contacted with more details.
International38790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1293 USD per credit during 12 months.
National38790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1293 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State11640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 388 USD per credit during 12 months.
Out of State Online tuition- $466 per credit
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.