In this MA in Learning, Developmental and Family Sciences - Mile High Early Learning Partnership from University of Colorado Denver, students will develop a deeper understanding of children's learning and development, family systems and dynamics, and culturally responsive practices.
What you'll learn
The program provides students with hands-on experiences, opportunities to collaborate with colleagues, and the skills necessary to pursue leadership opportunities in organizations that serve urban and diverse families, young children and their communities.
This 30-credit hour degree is designed to be completed in two years with the program beginning summer term each year. Some students may choose to complete their courses beyond two years in order to balance working full-time and being a student.
About CU Denver’s School of Education & Human Development:
CU Denver is recognized for preparing professionals who are passionate about families, education, diversity, equity and social justice. Additionally, CU Denver’s School of Education & Human Development is one of the highest ranked graduate schools in the nation according to U.S. News & World Report. Our faculty are directly connected to the policies and issues facing diverse families and community organizations today.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Family, Schools and Community Partnerships
- Socio-cultural Contexts of Child Development
- Designing Environments for Learning & Development
- Motivation in Context
- Human Learning
- Applied Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Family & Consumer Science Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2168 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Participants should already hold a bachelor’s degree and must have the ability to attend classes in Denver. The application deadline has been extended with two application deadlines.
- For those wanting to begin the program in Summer (June), please apply by April 1. For those wanting to begin the program in Fall (August), please apply by June 1.
- An application fee of $50 is due at the time of application submission. No GRE is required. You will apply for the MA in Learning, Developmental and Family Sciences and select the Mile High Early Learning option.
International19395 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1293 USD per credit during 24 months.
National19395 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1293 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State5820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 388 USD per credit during 24 months.
Out of State Online tuition- $466 per credit
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.