Is neuroscience helping us understand the brain to inform how we support learners? How can we design learning environments to improve students’ motivation to learn and grow? How can I best facilitate learning with diverse students while utilizing developmentally and culturally appropriate practices? As a student in the Learning, Developmental and Family Sciences - Learning program, offered at University of Colorado Denver, you’ll explore these interesting questions.
Our graduates go on to teach and lead in K-12 schools, community colleges and universities. They also lead in community organizations. Many of our MA students are preparing for doctoral studies in educational psychology, psychology, learning sciences, human development and related fields.
Choose CU Denver's School of Education & Human Development
The School of Education & Human Development at the University of Colorado Denver attracts students who are passionate about careers in education. We match their passion with an education that is rooted in diversity, technology, proven approaches and real-world practice. That is why our graduates are prepared to make immediate and life-long impacts on people, communities and the world.
- Human Learning
- Advanced Child Growth and Development
- Social Contexts of Adolescence and Schooling
- Human Development Over the Life Span
- Designing Environment for Learning and Development
- Basic Statistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Family & Consumer Science Statistics View 503 other Masters in Statistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 3 recommendation letters
- Official Transcripts from all institutions attended
- If applying for an endorsement, proof of teaching license or special services license is required
- Written Statement: Describe your interest in the program, your special strengths, and the goals you hope to achieve through your work in the program
- $50.00 application fee
- International Applicants only: Proof of English Language Proficiency (International applicants should review the following information regarding English language proficiency)
- Admissions Interview: An interview may be required as part of the admissions process. If so, applicants will be contacted with more details
International19395 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1293 USD per credit during 24 months.
National19395 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1293 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State5820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 388 USD per credit during 24 months.
Out of State Online tuition- $466 per credit
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.