We offer a master degree in Information and Instructional Technologies Management at Near East University. In today’s world, a new type of community comes forward, seeking and sharing information constantly.
- Moreover, once considering the vast contributions of technology offered to daily life, it becomes clearer why every attempt should be made to adapt and keep up to date.
- Due to the worldwide accepted significance of life-long learning, the necessity of constant development of one’s self and non-stop advancement of technology, distance education has become the most popular means to education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- That is, distance education removes the time and environment limitations of education, offering educational opportunities wherever, whenever it is needed.
- Considering all of the above, Faculty of Open and Distance Education of Near East University is a faculty which; takes full responsibility of the students’ learning through opportunities and standard of education it facilitates, it fully supports cooperative learning, enabling individual to develop themselves and share information, it is based on equal rights of individuals, makes every effort to keep up to date with advancements in technology, and assures subject content that is dynamic in structure and offers learning through multiple-learning styles.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 3 other Masters in Technology Management in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copy of Undergraduate/Master’s diploma
- English Proficiency Results/Certificates
- Copy of passport
- 2 passport size photos
- 2 reference letters
- Curriculum Vitae
International2060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
for international students with 25% scholarship: €1,030 / semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.