The Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages TESOL program at University of Saskatchewan is for students who are interested in enhancing their understanding of ESL/EAL/EFL teaching and learning processes, mechanisms of second language acquisition, English language structures, and in developing their professional skills as ESL/EAL/EFL language teachers.Students are expected to complete the program within two years of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory and Skill Development
- Material Selection and Development in Language Teaching
- Approaches to Language Teaching
- Professional Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Teaching View 67 other Masters in Language Studies in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% in the last two years of study
- a four-year honours degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study
- a minimum of 9 credit units of undergraduate Linguistics courses, such as LING 111.3 , LING 110.3 , or LING 112.3 , or any structural Linguistics course, such as Phonetics, Phonology, Lexicology, Morphology, Syntax, Semantics, Discourse, or their equivalents.
International362 CAD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 362 CAD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National229 CAD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 229 CAD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.