The Religion and Culture course at University of Saskatchewan offerings demonstrate this breadth of perspectives, which range from focused explorations of particular religious traditions (e.g., Judaism, Buddhism, Christianity) to cross-cultural comparisons of religious views on such topics as leadership, non-violence, and death.Students entering into the M.A. in Religion and Culture may opt for one of three areas of specialization: Western Religious Traditions, Eastern Religious Traditions or Religion in Interdisciplinary Perspectives. Students normally take two years to complete the degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Asian Religions
- Western Religions in Society and Culture
- Islamic Civilization and Culture
- Religion and Ecology
- Introduction to Hinduism
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Religious Studies & Theology View 28 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- a completed online application, the application fee and all supporting application documents. See department website for application and deadline details.
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (i.e. 60 credit units)
- a four-year honours degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study
International6730 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6730 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National4260 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4260 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.