Exclusively in the rapidly developing period, making changes and developments in learning and teaching in parallel with the scientific and technologic improvements could be possible thanks to the functionality of the Institute of Education Sciences that gives postgraduate education and has a scientific and research vision.
The Environmental Education programme is offered by Near East University. You can choose a programme with or without theses.
Consequently, the vision of Institute supports providing a universal and quality education possibility appropriate for the needs of the society through its possibility of postgraduate education and scientific researches activities, and to realize scientific researches in light of specific topics.
Mission of Institute of Educational Sciences
The mission of Institute of Educational Sciences is to ensure a collaboration between academic world and society within the framework of university institute activities, to conduct research services, to contribute to improvements in contemporary science and technologies, to contribute to social life and management, and to have a effective role on national and international education and research projects.
Objective of Institute of Education Sciences
Institute of Educational Sciences of Near East University gives services both in postgraduate education and as a research institute. Postgraduate programs are carried out within the framework of postgraduate education. At the same time, it comprises doctorate program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- To develop projects and researches in the necessary fields regarding the matters in the country
- To create and collaborate with working groups in several fields and various subjects with regard to Educational Sciences
- To make researches that will contribute to understand and explain the social and cultural structure and to contribute to development
- To deal with Educational Sciences as a whole and to try to strengthen the ties with the community
- To conduct social researches for the benefit of the society and institutions (with profit making organizations and non-profit organizations) and to be in unity and collaboration in education field
- To make suggestions by sharing the obtained research results with stakeholders
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 4 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a BSc or BA level undergraduate program (Min. CGPA 2.50)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
for international students with 25% scholarship: €1,030 / semester
- The information at the bottom of the Conditional Acceptance Letter is very important and must be read through.
- The remaining tuition fee part not covered by the scholarship, 5% VAT, bench fee and thesis fees will be financed by the applicant. The Foundation Courses or Preparatory Programs (if required to take) will not be covered by the scholarship.
- The scholarship for master studies is only valid for 2 years. The student should exceed this duration, they are obliged to pay the necessary fees.
- The scholarship result covers only tuition fees of Master courses.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.