It aims to establish a baseline competence in the General Practice Nursing role through both theoretical and practice learning.
It offers a flexible, learner-centred and practice focused programme of study, which aims to meet personal, professional and practice development needs.
This will consider areas critical to effective practice such as autonomous practice, critical thinking, high levels of problem solving and decision-making, values based care, practice improvement and innovation, and clinical leadership and management.
Careers & Further Study
The knowledge and skills gained during the study of this course will support your growth and development with your specific field. The General Practice Nursing programme at Bishop Grosseteste University also contains elements that are contextually transferable, and the acquisition skills in these areas will prepare you for future advanced clinical and leadership roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Of Long Term Conditions
- Interpretation Of Clinical Blood Results: What They Mean For And In Practice
- Fundamental Skills For General Practice
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesNursing View 264 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
- This Programme will be open to appropriately Registered Healthcare Professionals who have attained academic Level 6 or who are deemed to be working at Level 6 within their clinical practice.
- You will be expected to demonstrate educational attainment at Level 6, ideally with an undergraduate degree at 2:2 classification or equivalent and a professional registration with an appropriate professional regulatory body.
- However, should this not be possible, evidence of current professional registration alongside continuing professional practice and enhancement will be considered for entry onto the Programme.
EU/EEA6475 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6475 GBP per year during 9 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.