The Certificate and Master’s degree options provide opportunities for students who would like to develop skills and knowledge specific to leadership in post-secondary educational institutions (colleges, polytechnics, and universities). The Leadership in Post-Secondary Education program is offered by University of Saskatchewan.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Staff Development
- Organizational Theory
- Modelling and Analysis
- Educational and Administrative Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 139 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- a cumulative weighted average of at least 70% in the last two years of study; students with averages below 70% may be considered for probationary entry into the program
- a four year honours degree, or equivalent from a recognized college or university in an academic discipline relevant to the field of study
- favourable recommendation from the Admissions Committee of the Department of Educational Administration
- favourable recommendations from three academic/professional referees
- Two or more years of successful teaching experience
International6730 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6730 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National4260 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4260 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.