This Nursing course at Near East University gets the knowledge and ability oriented for the precautions will be taken on time and place to safe the life of individuals have and accident for any reason suffer natural disaster or have sudden diseases and also to prevent or to limit these ability.
You can choose a programme with or without theses.
It is expected to acquire knowledge of first aid and emergency nursing, analysis and apply knowledges of related to first aid and emergency nursing from the student taken this course.
The course aims to help the students to integrate health promotion understanding into problem solving skills through nursing history taking and physical assessment.
This course provides knowledge and expectations of the nurse who functions as the leader in clinical nursing care to ensure a high level of safe and competent care.
A major emphasis will be placed on the critical role of the interdisciplinary approach to delivering high quality accessible health care, and the integral role of the professional nurse on the care team. Professional issues that influence the delivery of nursing care in this country will also be addressed.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication in Health Services
- First Aid and Emergency Nursing
- Adult Health
- Clinical Nursing Leadership
- Seminar of Women’s Health Nursing
- Women’s Health Nursing
- Conceptual Framework of Nursing
- Seminar of Nursing Services Administration
- Nursing and Physiopathology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a BSc or BA level undergraduate program (Min. CGPA 2.50)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
for international students with 25% scholarship: €1,030 / semester
- The information at the bottom of the Conditional Acceptance Letter is very important and must be read through.
- The remaining tuition fee part not covered by the scholarship, 5% VAT, bench fee and thesis fees will be financed by the applicant. The Foundation Courses or Preparatory Programs (if required to take) will not be covered by the scholarship.
- The scholarship for master studies is only valid for 2 years. The student should exceed this duration, they are obliged to pay the necessary fees.
- The scholarship result covers only tuition fees of Master courses.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.