the Medical Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology course at Near East University will provide the required background information needed in order to communicate with clinical technicians and to help them with diagnosis and treatment follow-ups.
You can choose a programme with or without theses.
Topics discussed in this course
- Microorganism structures, production, abilities to cause illness and their control techniques will be studied
- Teaching diagnostic microbiology, equipments, and methods used in a clinical microbiology laboratory
- Characteristics of bacteia pathogenic to human, their mechanism to cause sickness, the diseases they cause and their isolation from clinical samples.
- Enough information on how to isolate parasites from clinical samples, diseases they cause, their identification and in clincal samples and type discrimination.
More informationVisit official programme website
- General Microbiology
- Clinical Microbiology
- Medical Bacteriology
- Medical Virology
- Medical Micology
- Medical Parasitology
- Antibiotics and Disinfectants
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine Microbiology View 3 other Masters in Microbiology in Turkey
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
for international students with 25% scholarship: €1,030 / semester
- The information at the bottom of the Conditional Acceptance Letter is very important and must be read through.
- The remaining tuition fee part not covered by the scholarship, 5% VAT, bench fee and thesis fees will be financed by the applicant. The Foundation Courses or Preparatory Programs (if required to take) will not be covered by the scholarship.
- The scholarship for master studies is only valid for 2 years. The student should exceed this duration, they are obliged to pay the necessary fees.
- The scholarship result covers only tuition fees of Master courses.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.