This Analytical Chemistry course at Near East University provides students with knowledge of identification and evaluation of required parameters for validation of analytical methods, description of analytical methods validation parameters (e.g., accuracy, precision, selectivity, recovery etc.), statistical evaluation and application in drug analysis of these parameters.
You can choose a programme with or without theses.
Basic procedures used in analytical chemistry such as gravimetric and volumetric methods with application examples will be taught. Introduction and classification of basic analytical procedures, implementation of gravimetric and volumetric methods with examples will be presented.
This course covers classical and instrumental analytical techniques.
Students will acquire knowledge on gravimetric methods of analysis, titrimetric methods of analysis, aqueous-solution chemistry, theory of Neutralization Titrations, titration curves for complex acid/base systems, precipitation titrimetry, complex-formation titrations, electrochemistry, applications of standard electrode potentials, applications of oxidation/reduction titrations, spectrometric methods, components of optical instruments, atomic absorption and emission spectrometry, ultraviolet/visible molecular absorption spectrometry, infrared spectrometry, chromatographic separations and high-performance liquid chromatography.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Operations in Analytical Chemistry
- Separation Techniques
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry
- Scientific Recording and Writing Techniques
- Analytical Method Validation
- Introduction to Electrophoretic Separations
- Basic Instrumentation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry View 7 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a BSc or BA level undergraduate program (Min. CGPA 2.50)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
for international students with 25% scholarship: €1,030 / semester
- The information at the bottom of the Conditional Acceptance Letter is very important and must be read through.
- The remaining tuition fee part not covered by the scholarship, 5% VAT, bench fee and thesis fees will be financed by the applicant. The Foundation Courses or Preparatory Programs (if required to take) will not be covered by the scholarship.
- The scholarship for master studies is only valid for 2 years. The student should exceed this duration, they are obliged to pay the necessary fees.
- The scholarship result covers only tuition fees of Master courses.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.