At the University of Tübingen we offer a master degree in International Economics. In addition to the advanced command of economic techniques, the program consists of specialized courses in globalization, international trade, and migration. Further courses will help you understand the intricacies of monetary and fiscal policy under different exchange rate regimes.
Graduating from this program, you will understand the driving forces behind major trends on global markets and what these trends mean for workers, firms, and governments. Moreover, you will be able to evaluate the costs and benefits of international economic policies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Production and Sourcing
- International Trade Theory
- Monetary Economics
- Fiscal Federalism and Competition
- Empirical Studies on Migration, Trade and Growth
- International Economic History
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to the M.Sc. in Economics requires a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or a related field with excellent grades.
- Applicants are expected to have sound intermediate level knowledge of microeconomics, macroeconomics, trade theory and policy and quantitative methods.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.