At the University of Tübingen we offer a master degree in International Economics. In addition to the advanced command of economic techniques, the program consists of specialized courses in globalization, international trade, and migration. Further courses will help you understand the intricacies of monetary and fiscal policy under different exchange rate regimes.
Graduating from this program, you will understand the driving forces behind major trends on global markets and what these trends mean for workers, firms, and governments. Moreover, you will be able to evaluate the costs and benefits of international economic policies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Production and Sourcing
- International Trade Theory
- Monetary Economics
- Fiscal Federalism and Competition
- Empirical Studies on Migration, Trade and Growth
- International Economic History
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Business View 108 other Masters in Economics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree Certificate in Business Administration, Economics or related fields with a final grade of at least 2.5 or better according to the German grading system
- Complete Transcript of Records with a final grade or calculated grade average
- CV in tabular format in English or German
- Letter of Motivation
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Students are only obliged to pay a small administrational fee and a contribution to the student union to matriculate.
Living costs for Tübingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.