The Landscape Architecture MSc programme from Near East University promotes interactions with other related disciplines, including horticulture, architecture, rural planning, urban planning, biological sciences, nature conservation and fine arts.
This is a programme with thesis.
The education language of the programme is English. Landscape Architecture graduate programme involves 7 courses , 1 seminar and a thesis (total 120 ECTS) .
The main aim of the department is to graduate students who can:
- Define the concepts of Landscape Architecture and history of Landscape Architecture.
- Perform analysis, design and management of natural and built environments.
- Understand the physical, cultural, biotic factors which has influence on landscape design.
- Promote sustainable development within the ecological landscape designs
- Integrate Landscape Planning and Landscape Architecture.
- Identify and analyse the important structures in urban and rural landscapes.
- Conduct a qualitative or quantitative research on Landscape Architecture, rural planning, urban planning and nature conservation.
- Understand importance of cultural heritage of built and natural environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Special Protected Area Planning
- Research Methods
- Green Roofs and Vertical Gardens
- Urban Furnitures
- Urban Landscape Planning
- Bushes and Trees in Urban Park Designs
- EIA in Landscape Architecture
- Angiosperm Plants in Landscape Architecture
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture View 23 other Masters in Architecture in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a BSc or BA level undergraduate program (Min. CGPA 2.50)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
for international students with 25% scholarship: €1,030 / semester
- The information at the bottom of the Conditional Acceptance Letter is very important and must be read through.
- The remaining tuition fee part not covered by the scholarship, 5% VAT, bench fee and thesis fees will be financed by the applicant. The Foundation Courses or Preparatory Programs (if required to take) will not be covered by the scholarship.
- The scholarship for master studies is only valid for 2 years. The student should exceed this duration, they are obliged to pay the necessary fees.
- The scholarship result covers only tuition fees of Master courses.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.