BEBS MBA in Leadership and Talent Management is different because it offers the latest trends in leadership and talent management and it provides a decisive strategic vision to position the leader as a key strategic and transversal piece in the organization.
Human resources play a strategic role in organizations, and this program provides students with extensive knowledge in hard and soft skills, that are necessary to be a leader in the human resources sector in any organization. Human resources experts are needed in all industries, which makes it a profession in high demand.
Participants will learn first-hand about the tools and avant-garde trends that are being used in small and large companies, as our teachers are executives, leaders, entrepreneurs and coaches with extensive experience in their profession.
This MBA is double accredited by the Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM).
Dual Degree in Leadership and Talent Management
- MBA in Leadership and Talent Management by BEBS Barcelona Executive Business School.
- University Master’s Degree in Leadership and Talent Management by Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy and Globalization
- Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Operations Management and Trade
- International Marketing
- Financial and Economic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Business Game
- Talent Management Strategy and Organizational Culture
- Leadership, Team Building & Conflict Management
- Talent Management, Learning, Development & Executive Coaching
- Change & Ethics Management
- People Analytics
- Final Master’s Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Human Resource Management Leadership View 13 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Up-to-date Resume (CV)
- Motivation letter (include the program you are interested in and the intake date)
- Passport or ID copy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Academic record (Transcript/Grades)
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, such as TOEFL or previous education in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5820 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5820 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA5820 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5820 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
BEBS develops payment plans for those students who need financing, because we don’t want financial issues to hinder your progress towards your goals.
We also offer Scholarship opportunities for students that fit certain criteria, such as academic merit, entrepreneurial experience or unemployement, among others.
Our Student Advisers will guide you through all the options available for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.