What is better than learning directly from the best coaches of the field?
Our goal is to help you become the outstanding leader you want to be, and teach you how to better attract and retain the most competitive workforce out there. Whether you are pursuing a career within a large corporation or a young startup, there is one area, that is the most challenging for any of those companies to manage – the human capital. When working with people, it is not always enough to be a good manager, it is necessary to be a good leader too.
Besides learning the principles of HR, the Talent Management and Leadership students at BEBS (Barcelona Executive Business School) have the opportunity to learn human capital management concepts, such as employee motivation, talent acquisition, and retention, change management, and organizational culture, which allows them to gain much-needed coaching skills. As HR plays a strategic role in the performance of global organizations, this program provides the students with all the hard & soft skills needed to be effective HR leaders at any kind of company.
Dual Degree in Talent Management and Leadership
- MBA in Talent Management and Leadership by BEBS Barcelona Executive Business School.
- University Master’s Degree in Talent Management and Leadership by Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM).
BEBS is a private business school, providing higher education which is valid worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy and Globalization
- Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Operations and Innovation Management
- International Marketing
- Financial and Economic Management
- Business Game
- HR Foundations, Business & HR Strategy
- Organizational Culture, Leadership and Team Building
- Competences & Talent Management
- Employee Relations and Conflict Management
- Learning, Development & Executive Coaching
- Global personnel Recruitment & Selection
- Change & Ethics Management
- HR Analytics, Technology & Innovation
- Final Master’s Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Online intakes: Bi-monthly
On campus intake: October 26th, 2020
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 8 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Up-to-date Resume (CV)
- Motivation letter (include the program you are interested in and the intake date)
- Passport or ID copy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Academic record (Transcript/Grades)
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, such as TOEFL or previous education in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5300 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5300 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
EU/EEA5300 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5300 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
- Online: 4500 euros
- On Campus: 5300 euros
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.