Working across agriculture and the food supply chain, you will gain a deeper understanding of the sector, the challenges of the future and how they interconnect.
Policy and strategy around the area of food is vital for the sustainable growth of any country. This is a time of unprecedented demand for innovative solutions to sustain the flow of high quality food to more people than ever before, alongside increasing demands for traceability and provenance.
Brexit also presents an opportunity for the UK to become an important world player in the production of high quality, sustainably produced food. To secure this aim, numerous opportunities will arise for highly educated business-minded people who are capable of leading British food production policy.
Graduates are highly likely to go on to pursue a career within the food or an allied industry and a number of businesses visit the University every year to recruit new staff.
Careers could include:
- Quality assurance
- Market research
- Commercial or general management in the food industry
- Farm or Environmental Consultants
- Working for the Government, international agencies or NGOs
- The development of new companies through entrepreneurial initiatives
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing your leadership and people skills
- Making sense of a changing world
- Improving your decision-making with data and technology
- Developing sustainable business strategies
- Facing the global challenges in food and agriculture
- Making a positive impact on the natural environment and rural economy
- Delivering trust and integrity within the food supply chain
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
However, it is recommended that you apply as early as possible
DisciplinesSustainable Development Environmental Economics & Policy Agriculture View 45 other Masters in Agriculture in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum 2.1 honours degree from a UK university, or an equivalent academic qualification from a comparable international institution
- Mature applicants without a first degree but with acceptable professional qualifications and/or acceptable related experience may also be considered
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12240 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12240 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8160 GBP per year during 12 months.
PT: Fees are calculated on a pro-rata basis depending on the number of modules taken.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.