We will provide you with important industry contacts and placements within major national companies.
You will have the opportunity to connect with organisations that are shaping policy; covering areas including climate change, consumer trends, post-Brexit trading terms, public health, animal welfare and future food security.
This course has been carefully developed to meet skills gaps and respond to changes in recruitment trends.
Graduates are highly likely to go on to pursue a career within the food or an allied industry and a number of businesses visit the University every year to recruit new staff.
Careers could include:
- Quality assurance
- Market research
- Commercial or general management in the food industry
- Farm or Environmental Consultants
- Working for the Government, international agencies or NGOs
- The development of new companies through entrepreneurial initiatives
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing your leadership and people skills
- Making sense of a changing world
- Improving your decision-making with data and technology
- Developing sustainable business strategies
- Facing the global challenges in food and agriculture
- Making a positive impact on the natural environment and rural economy
- Delivering trust and integrity within the food supply chain
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
However, it is recommended that you apply as early as possible
DisciplinesSustainable Development Environmental Economics & Policy Agriculture View 205 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum 2.1 honours degree from a UK university, or an equivalent academic qualification from a comparable international institution
- Mature applicants without a first degree but with acceptable professional qualifications and/or acceptable related experience may also be considered
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12240 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12240 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8160 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.