This Rural Estate Management course from Royal Agricultural University is aimed at those people who are wanting to qualify as a Chartered Surveyor specialising in the management of rural land and property.
Careers and enterprise
A qualification from the RAU in this challenging and rewarding area opens up a wealth of opportunities, with former students going on to work in the following areas:
- National, international, regional, and small firms of chartered surveyors
- Private estates
- Large landowners such as the National Trust, county councils and utility companies
- Planning and environmental consultancy
- Research and education
- Leisure management
- Rural conservation
- Investment management
Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Rural Property Law
- Rural Valuation
- Rural Planning and Buildings
- Farm Business and Enterprise Management
- Environmental and Woodland Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Real Estate & Property Management View 1752 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- The standard entry requirement is the minimum of an Honours degree at a 2:1 classification or equivalent. Students with lower academic achievements with relevant experience (such as farming, property or countryside management) may be considered for admission.
- International students will also need to achieve IELTS Academic or equivalent at the appropriate level for your programme of study.
International15950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9950 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.