This Cultural Heritage Leadership programme from Royal Agricultural University delivers a challenging and unique occupational education that emphasises reflective and innovative leadership and business decision-making.
Career prospects include senior management roles in:
- Commercial Heritage and Environmental Consultancy
- Governmental Heritage Bodies
- Charitable Heritage Organisations
- Heritage Sites, Museums and Galleries
- Heritage Tourism
- Management Consultancy
- Development and Regeneration
- Other commercial management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing your leadership and people skills
- Making sense of a changing world
- Improving your decision-making with data and technology
- Developing sustainable business strategies and corporate social responsibility
- Improving your financial decision making skills
- Building your marketing and audience development skills
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
However, it is recommended that you apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) Environmental Management View 162 other Masters in Environmental Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An honours degree in archaeology, history, heritage or other related area at 2.1 or higher together with a track record of two or more years of employment in the heritage sector or other relevant area of business.
Entry may also be granted for those with extensive work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15606 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15606 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12495 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12495 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.