You will enjoy top-class business administration management training.
- Strengthen your business and leadership skills as you learn to think more strategically and analytically,
- Act more decisively and lead more persuasively.
- Build lasting relationships and a powerful network of business professionals
- Provide practical orientation to management theory
- Get a holistic and strategic understanding of business
- Implement innovative and creative thinking
- Discover latest business and industry trends
- Acquire collaborative mindset
The Executive MBA programme at Swiss School Of Business and Management was designed in partnership with Deloitte and aims at executives with several years of career experience. Our EMBA program is easily compatible with your professional life.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Transformation
- Human Resources Management
- Financial statement analysis and Company Valuation
- Data Analytics for Decision Making
- Smarketing: Sales Marketing
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 60 other Masters in Business Administration in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) from a recognized university or equivalent
- Minimum of two years‘ work experience
- Grade transcripts
- Your CV or resume
- ID or passport copy
- One photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.