Global Master of Businesss Administration programme at Swiss School Of Business and Management is taking place in Zagreb, Croatia in collaboration with Deloitte. Deloitte is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Many of our graduates are currently employed in the following roles Director, CEO, Vice President, Senior Management, Owner / Partner, Entrepreneur, HR Expert, etc.
Overall the Global MBA programme at Swiss School Of Business and Management brings the following aspects to your career development:
- Conduct professional competency building activities
- Acquire global orientation
- Develop real life problem solving abilities
- Provide practical orientation to management theory
- Get a holistic and strategic understanding of business
- Implement innovative and creative thinking
- See entrepreneurship in action
- Acquire collaborative mindset
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Transformation
- Human Resources Management
- Financial statement analysis and Company Valuation
- Data Analytics for Decision Making
- Smarketing: Sales Marketing
- Organizational Behavior
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 60 other Masters in Business Administration in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) from a recognized university or equivalent
- Minimum of two years‘ work experience
- Grade transcripts
- Your CV or resume
- ID or passport copy
- One photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.