You are very flexible in choosing whether to to attend physical, campus based MBA and take a course or go online and complete the same course.
We believe that this combination can be a perfect formula for working professionals in meeting their busy agenda and schedules.
On top of the core courses you have to complete, we also offer 10 optional courses that you can attend. Some of the topics include The continued rise of AI, Feeding a culture transformation , Keeping up with the data eruption, Robots, Increased value for human skills, Automation drives new skill shifts, Ethics challenges for leaders and businesses.
Our Blended MBA program from Swiss School Of Business and Management is designed to offer higher flexibility to working professionals and providing them the latest knowledge on management and leadership level.
Overall Blended MBA brings the following aspects to your career development:
- Conduct professional competency building activities
- Acquire global orientation
- Develop real life problem solving abilities
- Provide practical orientation to management theory
- Get a holistic and strategic understanding of business
- Implement innovative and creative thinking
- See entrepreneurship in action
- Acquire collaborative mindset
- Financial statement analysis and Company Valuation
- Innovation and Change Management
- Digital transformation
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Data Analytics for Decision Making
- Human Resource Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
More informationGo to the programme website
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 85 other Masters in Business Administration in Switzerland
Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) from a recognized university or equivalent
- Grade transcripts
- Your CV or resume
- ID or passport copy
- One photo
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Check the programme website for information about funding options.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.