Professional MBA Flex students from Florida International University network with peers from diverse industries and disciplines. The resulting dynamic environment will broaden your perspective and transform your understanding of business processes and leadership techniques.
The blended-learning program combines in-person learning with online flexibility. You will attend classes one evening each week at our Downtown Brickell location in the heart of Miami’s financial district.
You may choose to specialize in one of the following:
- Marketing Channel Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Strategic Negotiations
- Business Analytics
- International Business
The Professional MBA (PMBA) Flex program begins each August and January, where you will:
- Collaborate with other upwardly mobile professionals in a dynamic learning environment
- Access to our Office of Business Career Management to further your professional goals
- Acquire critical skills in leadership, communication, team building, and other professional capabilities to position you as a serious business professional
- Experience personalized attention at every step from your dedicated Program Manager/Coordinator
- Select from elective course offerings in the area(s) of business that interest you the most
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Analysis and Decision Making
- Competitive Strategy
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Management of Information Systems
- Marketing Management in the Global Environment
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1788 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- There is a non-refundable application fee of US$30.00.
- Show high promise of success in graduate studies
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- In general, have a minimum upper division grade point average of 3.0
- Provide a professional resume and statement of purpose
- Optional GMAT or GRE
- Demonstrate proficiency of the English language with admissible test scores (if necessary)
International31200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
National31200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
In-State28800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48000 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
Living costs for West Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.