The professional profile of the graduate covers new trends in information technologies in the field of control systems, robotics and artificial intelligence.
Graduates in the Robotics and Cybernetics programme from the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava prove their competence in the field of process analysis, cybernetics model design, complex and distributed systems control and diagnostics, informational security of control and customer systems, intelligent control methods application (expert systems, neural networks, ntelligent control and diagnostics systems) and also in the field of practical knowledge control, information and knowledge systems design.
Occupational Profiles of Graduates with Examples:
- MSc graduates in Robotics and Cybernetics prove competence in dominant processes of industry (robotic in automotive industry), in research, development, design and projection and operation of cybernetic systems in all areas of community live, especially in design and operation of information security systems under technical-economical and management conditions.
- Graduates prove competence in many others application areas as modelling and control of biological, economic and ecological systems, operation of systems for decision making in complex economic-organizational systems control.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- STU runs bachelor's and master's degree programmes that can be realized individually at one or more faculties, possibly at more faculties as an interfaculty study.
- Fulfilment of the requirements of studies in a programme (henceforth "studies") is recorded through a credit system based on the principles of the European Credit Transfer System (henceforth "ECTS").
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission procedure to the engineering degree program is based on "Principles of admission to second level of study at FEI STU" adopted annually by Academic Senate of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology.
- General requirements include first-stage (bachelor) academic degree and an entrance interview.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bratislava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.