Gain specialized skills to advance in your career.
- The PSM program is 100% online, offering busy students and working professionals valuable flexibility to do coursework at their convenience.
- PSM students complete a hands-on capstone internship experience in a corporate, industrial or other professional setting.
- The Applied Mathematics program at California University of Pennsylvania received affiliation approval from the PSM National Office, which oversees 365 affiliated PSM programs nationwide.
Students can expect to learn about handling data and information that keep industries moving smoothly, including data management, data mining, data handling and multivariate analysis skills. Core learning focuses on operations research, cryptography, project management and leadership skills.
This degree can be paired with our joint SAS® Graduate Certificate in Data Science by adding only six additional credits. This certificate gives students employer-preferred SAS credentials and the preparation to become SAS-certified as a Big Data Professional.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Optimization and Operations Research
- Advanced Multivariate Statistics
- Applied Cryptography
- Project Management
- Leadership and Professional Development
- PSM Capstone Course
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics Actuarial Science View 26 other Masters in Actuarial Science in United States
- Bachelor's degree with a GPA of 3.00 or higher in math, science, engineering, statistics or related discipline (Students with a GPA below 3.00 or a degree outside the areas listed may apply for conditional admission)
- Official transcripts from an accredited undergraduate institution
- Prerequisite courses (if applicable) passed with a C or better grade
International23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.