In the current marketplace, diverse employment opportunities include logistics analyst, logistics manager, supply chain analyst, supply chain manager, fleet manager, warehouse operations manager, storage and distribution manager, global logistics manager, procurement manager, acquisition project analyst, facilities manager, and others.
The Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management degree from Florida International University will provide a rigorous graduate education focused on three areas of logistics that are demanded by today’s business environment, namely, Logistics Technology, Data Analytics, and Distribution Modeling. The lockstep fashion of the program will allow each course to be integrated into the overall themes of the program. Students will become familiar with software programs such as SAP, Salesforce, Magaya, SPSS, and Excel, and will learn to utilize digital technology to gather, access, manage, analyze, and utilize the vast data available in the global transportation and logistics marketplace. Graduates will gain technical knowledge, human interactive skills, and market knowledge.
To serve our diverse student and alumni population; our multicultural business community; and the global community of scholars by advancing business knowledge and sharing expertise:
- We prepare our students to succeed as responsible business professionals, leaders, and global citizens in a dynamic, technology-driven business climate – creating a growing legacy for our alumni.
- We energize the business community through professional education, collaboration, and research – building competitive advantage for Greater Miami industries, and providing qualified graduates for global, regional and local corporations.
- We enrich the academic community through innovative research – nurturing our faculty's intellectual growth and developing the talents of exceptional future scholars.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Management
- Marketing Management in the Global Environment
- Purchasing and Inventory Management
- Omni-Channel Marketing and Distribution Systems
- Transportation Logistics
- Customer Relationship Management
- Import/Export and International Logistics
- Logistics Strategy
- Logistics Systems and Analytics
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 125 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Complete the online application for admission.
- Pay a $30 application fee.
- Official transcripts of a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university.
- A current resume including detailed logistics & SCM experience, if any.
- Provide three letters of recommendation from professional supervisors and/or former faculty that attest to the applicant’s educational background.
- Statement of purposeoutlining your professional goals in pursuing the MS in Logistics & SCM degree.
- Applicants whose studies were completed in a country whose official language is not English must demonstrate English proficiency by taking either the TOEFL or IELTS.
International30000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
National30000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
In-State28000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.