We offer a master degree in Applied Mechanics and Mechatronics at the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava. The focus of the graduate is chosen to have appropriate adaptability for the various theoretical and application problems in engineering.
The graduate studies the dynamics of structures, the synthesis and design of mechanisms and robots, the methodology of optimal dimensioning of machine parts, the calculation of the life and reliability of machines, the theory of thermal calculations and the basics of mechatronics. He / she knows methods and means of engineering experimentation and research in the field of applied mechanics.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Acquisition of knowledge on field of rigid body mechanics, continuum mechanics, thermomechanics and hydraulic systems and from the integration of microprocessor control systems, electrical and machanical systems.
- Knowledge from the analysis of dynamic systems, synthesis and design of mechanisms, determine the reliability and durability of machines, the analysis, simulation and design mechatronic systems having different degrees of intelligence with the required functionality and manipulation precision.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The alumni from all M.Sc. study program in the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Bratislava find their employment predominantly in the business of mechanical, electrotechnical and consumer product industry; in the management of technology; in consultancy; in transport, insurance and education; in organizations dealing with innovative development, project management and scientific and development research.
- Our graduates are qualified to operate different technical equipment, to construct, design, to undertake testing and to conduct metrological assessments. They are also able to carry out software engineering and technical monitoring, to be responsible for technical preparatory stages of production. Equally, they can be employed in production sector management, in specialized technology, and in investments and putting investment plans into practice.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Finished Bachelor's degree programme with bachelor diploma.
- Further information can be found in university regulations: in Statute of STU and in Code of studies.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bratislava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.