Graduates of The Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management at Florida International University are sought-after for their high-quality and relevant education.
With a wide range of careers, the hospitality industry is one of the largest sectors in the service industry and provides a vast number of opportunities for those with an MS in Hospitality Management .
The Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management’s vision it to become the leading global resource for creating and cultivating innovative management talent and solutions for the hospitality and tourism industry, with competitive expertise in hospitality real estate development, finance, and food and beverage science.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Global Issues in Hospitality & Tourism
- Research and Statistical Methods
- Hospitality and Tourism Industry Research Analysis
- Marketing & Sales in Hospitality & Tourism
- Hospitality Law Seminar
- Revenue Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Restaurant Development
- Organizational Behavior in the Hospitality Industry
- Graduate Practicum
- Strategic Management for Hospitality and Tourism
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 643 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An earned four-year bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale
- An applicant with an undergraduate upper division grade point average (GPA) of less than 3.0 should submit scores of Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Online Graduate Application
- $30 application fee
- Official university/college transcript from all institutions previously attended in a sealed institution envelope, If you graduated from FIU, you do not need to request transcripts.
- Official translations of transcripts (if official transcripts are in language other than English)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33033 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1001 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33033 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1001 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15015 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 455 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.