The International and Intercultural Education program from Florida International University places special emphasis on training in the internationalization of higher education, cross-cultural communication and exchange, international development, international educational policy, and teaching and learning practice in a global context.
The program includes face-to-face, hybrid, and fully-online courses that provide research and analytical skills to enable students to define, gather, analyze, and evaluate data for project management and decision-making. Applied courses are designed to provide the professional competencies for research, teaching, administration, and leadership.
- Graduates find employment in a range of organizations including universities, foundations, non-governmental and community organizations, governmental institutions, businesses, and corporations.
- Our students have worked in a range of capacities including study abroad program director; K-12 social science teacher; ESL teacher in the U.S. and abroad; international education credential expert; and, student affairs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Educational Research
- Comprehensive Internationalization: Practices and Applications
- Individual Learning and Adult Education
- Developing ESOL Language and Literacy
- Developing a Global Perspective
- Social, Philosophical and Historical Foundations of Education
- Psychological Foundations of Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Adult Education View 411 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or its equivalent for international students,
- A 3.0 GPA or higher for the last 60 hours of upper-division coursework,
- Three letters of recommendation, and
- An autobiographical statement.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9015 USD per semester during 12 months.
National18030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9015 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State8202 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4101 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for West Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.