The academic Master of Science in Higher Education Administration from Florida International University operates as a partnership with FIU's Student Affairs division, and integrates class-work with assistantships and practicums for a total learning experience.
As a majority-minority institution, FIU is the prototype for universities of the 21st century. Students in the program will have the opportunity to work and study in one of the most diverse higher education environments in the nation.
- Administrative Manager
- Higher Education Administrator
- Training and Development Manager
- Foundations of Educational Research
- College Student Development Theory
- Social, Philosophical and Historical Foundations of Education
- History of Higher Education
- Legal Issues in Higher Education Administration
- Practicum in Higher Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Fall: December 15, 5 p.m. EST for regular face-to-face program;
DisciplinesAdult Education Higher Education View 219 other Masters in Higher Education in United States
- A baccalaureate degree and an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 credit hours of upper-division undergraduate study;
- Work experience in higher education such as community college or student affairs areas is preferred but not required;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation;
- Personal statement;
International18030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9015 USD per semester during 12 months.
National18030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9015 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State8202 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4101 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for West Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.